Reply To: Masonry Layout with custom taxonomy templates. | WP Masonry Layout

Reply To: Masonry Layout with custom taxonomy templates.

Home Forums Pro Version Masonry Layout with custom taxonomy templates. Reply To: Masonry Layout with custom taxonomy templates.

Sandra Saenz
Participant

Okey, I’ve added this to my functions.php

add_filter('wmlp_query', 'my_custom_query_wmlp',10,2);
function my_custom_query_wmlp($args, $shortcodeID){
    $args = array(
        'post_type' => 'my_portfolio',
        'posts_per_page'=> 5,
        'tax_query' => array(
            array(
                'taxonomy' => 'portfolio',
                'field'    => 'slug',
                'terms'    => 'beauty',
            ),
        ),
    );
    return $args;
}

And this in my taxonomy-portfolio.php:
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[wmls name="Portfolio" id="3"]' ); ?>

And now I can see empty containers (but now they are created by Masonry Layout plugin):

Now I faced two problems:
1. As You can see, I hard-coded beauty in my functions.php. It should be dependent on the user’s location (taxonomy). As You can see in the code above I get the current taxonomy via $taxonomy = get_queried_object()->slug;. How can I implement this in my case? I can’t use get_queried_object()->slug in functions.php. On my site I have 4 taxonomies: you can find them here.
2. How can I pass to the Masonry Layout plugin the template that should be used by the plugin? As You can see above I have the template template-parts/content-portfolio and in the code, I am repeating these templates and get url for each image. To my mind, I should pass this template to Your plugin so that it could know what to iterate. I think that because of this I can see just empty containers on the screenshot above instead of the images (plugin doesn’t know what to iterate).

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks once again.