Topic: Licence activation not working | WP Masonry Layout | Page 2

Licence activation not working

Home Forums Pro Version Licence activation not working

This topic contains 26 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Adam Morley
    Participant

Masonry Guy,

My license worked for a while and seems to have stopped working, perhaps because you’ve updated the plugin? My client needs this changed now.

If many people are paying for you plugin only to be told that the license is invalid after a couple of months, perhaps you should explain why on your forum instead of responding say you’ve sent a private email!

#12975 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

I have replied your email ticket as well. As you said i was thinking the same. This problem might be for others as well.

Your key was currently activated in localhost/wordpress/. I think you first setup this in your local server and then move it online. But might have forget to de-activate/re-activate the key for live site. So the key didn’t matched the domain and says invalid and the update was denied.

For now i have remove that entry and the key is free to use it in live site. Please activate the key now in your live url and the update should go fine.

For future, you can login to https://www.masonrylayout.com/your-account/ and can manage it from there.

Please let us confirm this. The license key will be valid for a year from the date of purchased. If the plugin says invalid you can check the license key from Your Account section to confirm. If the license key is active and still you are getting invalid then there is some issue. Please do let us know and we will fix as soon as possible.

For expired key, the plugin will mention expired in license key page.

Thanks

#13495 Reply

Bayard Black
    Participant

When I enter license key in pro version the page refreshes and the message remains “invalid”

#13509 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Bayard,

Please send me an email at info (AAT) masonrylayout (D00t) com with your license key and the url of the site where you are going to activate it.

I will check the issue and let you know.

Thanks

#13770 Reply

scott duffey

Hi My license key is having the same issue. Just logged into my wordpress dashboard and its saying the key is invalid?

What do I need to do to resolve?

#13771 Reply

scott duffey

Hi My license key is having the same issue. Just logged into my wordpress dashboard and its saying the key is invalid?

What do I need to do to resolve?

#13772 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Scott,

Please kindly send us your site url and license key using our contact form. We will check it and let you know.

PS: Please don’t post key details here as this is public forum.

Thanks

#16448 Reply

Nikhil Anand

Im having the same problem. My license key won’t activate no matter how many times i restart/ change browsers etc. Help!

#16790 Reply

Claire Guest
    Participant

Brought pro version and it says Activations = 1/1, but site will not activate, pressing activate just refresh the page

#16823 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Nikhil & Claire,

Can you please deactivate the plugin and see if this works ?

If this is still not working, please kindly send me your wp-admin details and site url at info (AATT) masonrylayout (DOOT) com. I will check and try to fix it from here.

Thanks

#16985 Reply

John

I purchased the pro version and I followed the instruction to the letter. I am getting message reads the activation code is invalid. I have tried multiple time and still get the same message.

#16998 Reply

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi John,

I have reset your key and have replied back to your personal email. Can you please check now ?

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
Reply To: Licence activation not working
Your information: