- April 18, 2017 at 3:27 am #17521AndrewParticipant
I just purchased your plugin and I can’t see a simple way to activate the Masonry plugin for the default shop page and or any other categories under this.
Am I missing something, can you please provide a step by step that will achieve this, without effecting my already customized look and feel in my theme or do I have the wrong product?
Thank you for your time…
April 19, 2017 at 2:55 am #17534Masonry GuyKeymaster
- This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Andrew.
If you want to keep the layout in all of your wooCommerce template then you need to dig a little bit. So first please copy the WooCommerce templates to your theme. You need to copy archive-product.php. For folder structure, you can check this documentation. https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/template-structure/ .
Then you should generate the Generic shortcode and then replace the loop part of archive-product.php with our shortcode.
Hope this helps.
ThanksApril 19, 2017 at 3:25 am #17535AndrewParticipant
Sadly I’m not sure where to start in this regard, I was looking for a plug an play solution like many other plugins I have used in the past. Do you have a step by step documention I can follow for this?
Thanks for the quick reply…April 20, 2017 at 3:44 am #17543Masonry GuyKeymaster
These are things that you understand when you start it. Let me explain it here again point wise. Hope this make sense.
1. Please copy the wooCommerce templates from wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/ to wp-content/themes/YOURTHEME/woocommerce/
2. Then please open archive-product.php from the copied folder in your theme.
3. Find the loop code and replace it with our shortcode.
And then we are done.
Hope it is helpfull.