Topic: masonry does not work on my website | WP Masonry Layout

masonry does not work on my website

Home Forums Pro Version masonry does not work on my website

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Masonry Guy 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Martin Hecht
    Participant

i have a problem with my Pro Version and i don´t know how I can solve the problem.

I have a gallery in a blog on my website and would like to have the representation as Masonry but it dosn´t work.

Can any Peaople help me and give a Tipp what can i do?

Look this is the page and the current presentation

http://www.fineart-weddings.de/hochzeit-von-anja-heiko/

But I would like Lhotse as a representation.

Thanks for your Help

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

I am sorry to say, but you have chosen a wrong plugin here. Our plugin is for post list and we don’t have feature yet for the post gallery. The Lhotse theme you are referring is also list of posts.

However, we liked the idea much and think we need to write for gallery as well. If you can wait, we will incorporate this in our upcoming release. It may take this week based on the development complication.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Martin Hecht
    Participant

Hello,
    but this is stupid. ok I’m waiting – would be great if that would work in my case.

I would appreciate a message when the time comes, so I have not spent the money for nothing

Thanky
    Martin

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

Ya we have already started working in it and it will be likely a standalone plugin. Once it is done, we will inform you here.

Thanks 🙂

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

Just found a plugin that exactly works like you need. You can download it from here and it is completely free as well. https://wordpress.org/plugins/jquery-masonry-image-gallery/. As there is already plugin for this we have stop working for masonry gallery.

However, you can still use our plugin to list your post in masonry grid layout. If you think you don’t need our plugin any more, please do let us know. We will make a full refund for your purchase.

Thanks

Martin Hecht

Hello,
    yes it´s right – i don´t use the plugin and i don´t need it. Please let me know what can i do to refund?

Thanks
    Martin

Masonry Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

We have made a refund for your purchase.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘masonry does not work on my website’ is closed to new replies.