March 5, 2016 at 3:56 pm #10738FaasGuest
Very Good Plugin. I liked it
Like to use in one of my website: “http://ofri.in” (see the background image, that will be the site main index page)
Before buying this plugin, I want to know the following:
1. I am using Search & Filter Pro (http://www.designsandcode.com/wordpress-plugins/search-filter-pro/) in my site. Whether this plugin is compatible with yours.
2. I want to keep all items width and height fixed (not like pinterest) say for ex: 220width and 280Height. Is it possible.
3. I want to replace social icons and comments with post views and likes, is it possible to customize in such a way
Please let me know those details at the earliest. I want to launch site shortly.
FaasMarch 6, 2016 at 3:56 am #10745Masonry GuyKeymaster
Glad you liked our plugin. Here are your answer for your questions.
1. Our plugin doesn’t support Search & Filter Pro. It only supports default wordpress search. Since we both use ajax for the post load, the filters used in Search and Filter Pro won’t work here.
2. That can be done. For that you need to use same image size for all the post images you upload. This way the dimension for all the image remain same. Or you can this function and define your self a new image size. Don’t forget to set crop as true. This will force croping the image in exact dimension. And then you can select same thumbnail size while creating shortcode.
3. Ya it can be done with customization. To make update safe for future, please first copy the layout you want to edit to your wordpress theme. You can do this from Wp Masonry > Layouts and from there list, you will find Copy To WordPress Theme link. Once you click that, it will copy it to wordpress theme and gives you new location path.
Hope this helps.
ThanksMarch 6, 2016 at 1:49 pm #10754FaasGuest
btw, i want to use a search filter in my website. that is must. which one you can suggest that is compatible with your plugin. Whether Facetwp plugin compatible ?
FaasMarch 8, 2016 at 3:53 pm #10791Masonry GuyKeymaster
So far we haven’t found any ajax based search filter working with it. Really sorry about it.