- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by Sophy Bostock.
- November 2, 2017 at 11:06 am #19098Sophy BostockGuest
This is getting ridiculous now. I am still waiting for a reply to my multiple emails sent to you and my original forum post.
I put trust in you when I bought your paid plugin, so that I would have access to premium support. I am rapidly losing confidence and trust in you.
I will remind you again:
– On your website it states “well maintained support forum”..”expect reply within 24 hours in week days” –
– We have paid for your plugin. Rectify my problem, does not seem to give pro users any benefits, as I am still waiting.
I asked you a simple question, I do not understand why you cannot answer it within the time you allocate yourself to answer queries.
“They all load but that’s not a fix. As your Lazy Loading states – “Lazy loading is on demand image loading concept. So your images are only loaded when it is needed. It loads posts faster and saves bandwidth as well.” – this is what I want, if the third image loaded then it would work, so surely it’s something within your code. Please can you investigate this urgently.
And please could you answer – “wouldn’t it be better if people had the ability to change the hover colour rather than it being fixed to whatever the background of the page is – it’s functionality we require really.” – will you be looking at this feature in the near-future?”
I expect to hear from you soon.November 2, 2017 at 11:26 am #19099
- The forum ‘Pro Version’ is closed to new topics and replies.